Monday, March 9, 2009

The hottest new paid forum....

This has become the biggest and rapidly exploding forum in terms of its members ...This site has a good track record of paying its members...Just post 20 posts and you get 1$ directly into your paypal account...Lots of offers and contests are also present...The admin of this forum is the owner of rapidshare and one can get free premium rapidshare accounts[Downloading and uploading site] ...Lots of prizes and cash to give away...This forum is a new one and this forum will remain a paid forum for the first 3 months....

So dont wait and join the forum and start earning some serious money...

Here are some details of the forum:
20 post = 1$ 
you must have 2 referrals to collect.

100 post = 5$ 
you must have 4 referrals to collect.

200 post = 15$
you must have 8 referrals to collect.
                                                                          
300 post = 30$
you must have 12 referrals to collect.

400 post = 100$
you must have 16 referrals to collect.

500 post = 250$
you must have 18 referrals to collect.

So dont waste your time and join now itself....I will post my payment proofs soon....

Join here: www.viprapid.com

4 comments:

Paresh said...

Can I see the Payment Proof? Also What is the minimum Payment that we can ask for and the time..?

Paresh said...

well I have Gone through this Forum and Nothing found much useful.. in all Threads they have posted some site links..

Also I went to see Payment Proof Thread but nothing I found there..

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Learn Digital Marketing said...

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!